Safety for children, meeting Australian pool standards
Fabricated to meet Australian pool safety standards these skimmer lids will give your pool a flush, minimalist finish to match its surroundings.
Designed by Skimmer Lids Pty Ltd, the lids patented design meets the requirements for skimmer boxes and other permanent water outlets in swimming pools and spas, preventing children from opening them.
- Safe for children and pool builders. Complies with Australian Standard AS 1926.3 2010
- Swimming Pool Safety – Water Recirculation Systems.
- Water Jet manufacturing process guarantees tight tolerances and a great finish.
- Durable marine grade 316 stainless steel tray means you won’t get cracked or chipped lids.
- Independent and removable, with no difference in electrical potential.
The recess frame
The Quad Skimmer recess frame makes installing the lid easier:
- Protects surrounding tiles from chipping.
- Provides tight and accurate clearances.
- The frame ensures a flush finish to the paving.
- Suitable for use with the 10mm, 20mm & 30mm QUAD Skimmer Lids.
The QUAD Skimmer Lid comprises marine grade stainless steel tray with the selected paving matched and fitted as an infill. A key-way slot is cut into the infill prior to assembly. The tray supports and protects it from chipping and cracking. Possible breakage is also minimised.
The dimensions of the square tray are 336 x 336 mm. The depth of the tray can be chosen depending on the thickness of the paving material to be inserted. Three depths are available as standard: 25mm (to suit paving material 20mm or less), 35mm (to suit paving material 30mm or less) and 45mm (to suit paving material 40mm or less). Custom depths are also available.
Included with the lid is a heavy duty stainless steel key that allows controlled removal of the lid. This key should be kept out of reach of children so they cannot access the skimmer box. This keyed access meets the Australian Standard AS 1926.3-2010 required for skimmer box lid certification. The slot or key-way that is cut into the paving material also provides adequate ventilation, yet is not a trip hazard.
10mm porcelain or ceramic finish
- The QUAD Skimmer Lid Model 336-10 is suitable for 10mm and 12mm tiles.
- The stainless steel tray supports and protects the side and bottom of the tile.
- The overall lid is 336mm x 336mm and 15mm deep.
- The lids can be cut down to slot the tiles of your choice tiles and glue them into the Quad tray.
As distributors of this fantastic product we can help you get the perfect look for your pool surrounds. For more information, read our article Keeping your pool safe for children and looking good and contact us or visit our showroom.